Friday, October 29, 2010

Unhindered.

"The purpose of Christianity is not to avoid difficulty, but to produce a character adequate to meet it when it comes. It does not make life easy; rather it tries to make us great enough for life."
James L. Christensen

A lot of thinking and transforming... means a lot of blogging this week. I feel like this is the ONLY way to get these millions of CRAZY ideas out of my head and to make a little bit of sense...

God is moving. That is what I can start off with. He is doing incredible things in my life right now. They're subtle, and they're not so obvious from the outside. But within the depths of my heart God has been working overtime. My heart is beginning to come together once again. The pieces that I thought could never be mended and were fragmented beyond being rebuilt are starting to mesh together and become repaired. As I allow His love to penetrate through me not just on the surface level, I have realized that though In have understood who God is and all of His AMAZING characteristics, I am finally able to allow it to saturate into my soul... and it's an indescribable feeling.

As these walls come down around me I have never felt so vulnerable. I feel like I want to crawl back into my shell but at the same time I feel ready to take on the world. As I come to the Lord unhindered by phony strength, fake dreams and artificial love He reveals His true strength to me. It makes me realize how weak I am. It make me understand how much more of Him I need. And how good it feels to pour out because I WILL be refilled and refreshed again tomorrow.

I can't pretend to understand this change that is going through me. It's completely opposite of everything that I have ever been. It makes me nervous, but I have been ruined for the ordinary time and time again. So as I continue to learn how to surrender up my entire being DAILY I am thankful He reminds me of His LOVE every step of the way.

This is the day that I have boldness to tell the Lord that I want to be physically HEALED. I have the confidence that He will just do that. I LONG to dance, run, jump, play and live life unhindered.

"He PROCLAIMED the Kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ -- with all BOLDNESS without hindrance." Acts 28:31

1 comment:

Ange said...

You continue to INSPIRE me and ENCOURAGE me with your journey Nikita. I am SO SO extremely BLESSED by you! I m proud of you for the vulnerability you have been submitting yourself to, God wants ALL of you and as you let Him in life just gets BETTER and BETTER! I wish I could say EASIER...but we both know it's not that simple!!! Better means WORTH EVERY SECOND of pain or difficulty. His ways are PERFECT!!! Cling to that today! You WILL BE HEALED. His timing is ALWAYS RIGHT! Love you. Praying!