Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Humbled. Loved. Adored. Cherished. Awed.

Dear God,

I have traveled around the world and back for You. Under Your name I have seen great and mighty things. I have seen magnificent wonders made both my man and the Hand of God. I have witnessed first hand what most people read about in books and see in movies. I have come to realize Your heart for this broken world and I see the soft spots that Your heart longs for and that Your soul aches for. My prayer today is that to the ends of the earth, to the highest nomad villages to the deepest underground churches that Your glory will be KNOWN, that Your majesty will REIGN and Your love will OVERFLOW. It is my prayer that as You have shown me and made me knowledgeable in things like starving children, brothels, homeless families, epidemics and all those lost and lonely people, that You will also show me how You desire to use me. That You will show me MY part in the solution. That You will bring to my mind how YOU intend fix this. That along the way You will remind me that You are ALMIGHTY and are able to redeem all things. I know that You're enough, that You're enough to REPAIR the broken no matter what we've been through. Please guide me and give me strength and abilities to fufill your will in my life.

I desire to be Your sample here on earth.

With GREAT love,
Your HUMBLED daughter.

2 comments:

Stacy Kaye said...

Love you, thanks for sharing...it's a great prayer and I'm proud of you!

Ange said...

I ADORE YOU! You are a SHINING SPARKLING example of God's LOVE and GRACE and PASSIONATE PURSUIT of each and EVERY one of us! You make me SMILE...