Sunday, October 24, 2010

MY HONEST DECLARATION

“God allows the storm to prove He is the only shelter.”

I don't want these to just be words typed out onto a computer screen. I don't want these to be empty words I talk to people about. And I DON'T want these to be exhausted words that I pretend to declare.

These words truly come from my heart this evening....

I want, no I NEED to be SAVED by Jesus! I NEED Him in my life, I NEED Him to TRANSFORM my life. I am no longer satisfied from living a half life. Walking in partial freedom. Pretending that my head is held high.

Because I KNOW I'm too good for that. I KNOW that my God is stronger. I KNOW that my God has claimed VICTORY... so why except a loss?

I have come to realize throughout the years that this is a process that it isn't going to happen overnight. But tonight is the night I start living it out. I start to have God's goodness poured over me; I start soaking into His words and tonight is the night where the line becomes blurred of who I am and where Jesus begins. It is my heart's DESIRE for these things to become a reality.

Tonight I come to the feet of my Father willing to endure what He calls me to. Praying not for a lighter load but a stronger back. Accepting God’s plan as flawless.

This is my journey... It's been messy and I wish I could change a thing or two, but it's God's... which means it's PERFECTION.

“Patience is: trusting God to solve your problem, without setting a deadline for Him to do it.”

2 comments:

Ange said...

Amen and Amen and AMEN girl! WOW. You continue to AMAZE and INSPIRE me! This morning I woke up ready to FIGHT the GOOD FIGHT. Thank you for being a CONSTANT source of encouragement and LOVE in my life! You are precious and I will be WITH YOU on this journey!

Stacy Kaye said...

I love you. I love how you encourage and inspire me. It's funny, I was telling WildChild the other day that sometimes I feel like our roles have reversed and YOU are now mentoring ME! I can't wait to see this transformation take place in you. LOVE YOU!