Sunday, November 28, 2010

It begins now.

Trade these ashes in for beauty
And wear forgiveness like a crown
Coming to kiss the feet of mercy
I lay every burden down
At the foot of the cross

God has placed me here for a specific reason. He has set aside this time in Abbotsford for a purpose. As I have softened my heart towards Him, and accepted that there isn't a time where I am "outreach" and when I am home. That He has called me to live in a missions field. That He has placed my family in my life so that I may be a LIGHT to them. That my life can't ONLY reflect Christ when I am overseas. That it's a DAILY conscious choice to live out exactly how I have been transformed.

I just want to declare that TODAY is the day of Salvation. TODAY is the day I start living as a changed believer of Christ. Today I start living outwardly this transformation.

It's no longer good enough to be changed from the inside. It's outwardly showing the transforming power of Christ to the WORLD; starting with my family. I HAVE been renewed! The POWER of Christ is ALIVE within me. Today I submit COMPLETELY to the task that I know God has been tugging my heart towards for a VERY long time.

Today is the start of something beautiful.

"And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:18

2 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good blog.

Stacy Kaye said...

Yes, you are a very brightly shining light, I pray that you will continue to see just how gorgeous you are in Him and what a difference you make and can make among those around you! Love ya!