Monday, November 15, 2010

There is hope for helpless.

Rest for the weary.

Love for the broken heart.

There is grace and forgiveness

Mercy and healing.

He'll meet you wherever you are.

Cry out to Jesus.

Cry out to Jesus.


Tonight I call on Jesus.

Tonight I pray for His arms to wrap around me.

Tonight I desire His tangible love.

Tonight I long for comfort beyond comprehension.

Tonight I ask for unconditional grace.

Tonight I proclaim I need Him more than ever.

Tonight I DECLARE His love has covered me.

Tonight I say that I'm no longer afraid.

Tonight I cry that out to Jesus.

Tonight I realize your love is all that matters.

Tonight I devote my entire self to You once again.

Tonight I understand the power of Your Blood.

Tonight I am no longer satisfied with half truths.

Tonight I acknowledge that there is a time for everything.

Tonight I know He is with me.

Tonight I rest in the TRUTH that I am HIS.

Tonight I stand adored by Him.


When everything falls apart your arms hold me together.

1 comment:

Ange said...

Amen and Amen and Amen and Amen and Amen and AMEN! I am SOOOOOO proud of you! I love hearing your heart chase after what your spirit KNOWS is TRUTH. CLAIM IT! DECLARE IT! FIGHT FOR IT! And soon it WILL BE. I love you more than words sweet sister of mine!