Thursday, December 2, 2010

God Raises the Level of Impossible..

It's been five months today.

"Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told. "
Habakkuk 1:5



"My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one." John 17:15


"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;let them ever sing for joy,and spread your protection over them,that those who love your name may exult you." Psalm 5:11


"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." Ephesians 6:11


"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion, says my soul,
therefore I will hope in him."
Lamentations 3:22-24


There were so many things that could have gone wrong in the accident. The Almighty God preserved my life. He declared that he had a specific purpose for my life and He wasn't finished with me quite yet.


God's calling was clear. His plan remains flawless. And my love toward Him deepens.

Look at these:

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." John 13:24


"Learn to do good; seek justice. Correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow's cause." Isaiah 1:17


Look at this smile... it was COMPLETELY worth it!!


"I want you to know brothers, what has happened to me has really served to advance the Gospel." Philippians 1:12

1 comment:

Stacy Kaye said...

Love you! I'm so glad you are still with us and I am loving seeing how God is working in you and I can't wait to see what he does with YOUR AMAZING LIFE!