Wednesday, December 3, 2008

God's plan.

I see God.
I see God in this whole situation.
He's right here holding my hand, holding me tight.
He's going to get me through the pain
through the confusion
through the hurt
through that feeling of failure.
He's NEVER going to let me go.
Never turn His back on me
Never give me something I can't handle
Never let me go unloved
I will never blame God
Never turn away
Never try to understand why
Never fall away from my Savior
If God really wanted for me to be in Brasil, He would have brought me there. I have no doubt about that in my mind. As I am constantly reminded this isn't Plan B. This has been God's plan the whole time.
So today I am choosing God; not understanding. Because I know that if I choose understanding I won't always choose God.
The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
therefore, I will hope in him!”
The Lord is good to those who depend on him,
to those who search for him.
So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.
And it is good for people to submit at an early age
to the yoke of his discipline:
Let them sit alone in silence
beneath the Lord’s demands
Let them lie face down in the dust,
for there may be hope at last.
Let them turn the other cheek to those who strike them
and accept the insults of their enemies.
For no one is abandoned
by the Lord forever.
Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion
because of the greatness of his unfailing love.
For he does not enjoy hurting people
or causing them sorrow.
Lamentations 3:22-33

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. This post is rich with the glory of God Nikita. I can only imagine that the Lord's response to the difficulty he has set before you is, well done. Continue to know and walk in faithfulness even if you don't "feel" it or understand. Praying for you Kid!

Rosanna Toews said...

Choosing God with you Nikita - love you.

Lori Nickel said...

Love what God is up to in your life Nikita. I'm excited to keep watching it unfold with you.

Becky said...

Nikita, you are a poet! I am excitedly waiting to see more of what God has planned for you!