Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I miss Team Brasil. <3

I miss Team Brasil a lot more than usual today...



It's hard not to feel as though I let them down; Hard to not feel like a failure.





They were more than a team to me;

they were my family.

people who I went to when I needed help.

there to pray with me when I needed someone.

always supportive through everything.

people who could make me pee my pants laughing

people who could take a joke.

they put others before themselves

very strong christians.

people I could confide in.

I could ask questions without feeing dumb.

do the most ridiculous things.

say what was on my mind.

they were the ones that I trusted with everything





They became a part of me, became the people I depended on. They're MUCH more than a team to me; my very close brothers and sisters in Christ.



I MISS THEM!!

No comments: