Friday, October 24, 2008

Uh-Oh!! :'(

Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour might pass from him. "Abba, Father," he said, "everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will."

Mark 14:35





Well... Where do I even start?!

Today our VISA's got completely rejected AGAIN.. But this time it's legit. It's pretty much forsure that we have to wait until at least December 1st. Unless a miracle happens... team Brasil is stuck here in A-Town. It really,really blows. Like actually sucks. That pretty much just sums it up right there for yah.



I understand that this is in God's plan. And God's plan is absolutly perfect. It's really hard to fathom though, that God's perfect plan involves something SO painful and hurtful for our team. It doesn't make sense. And it's something that God has been teaching me throught TREK training. That God is my loving Father, and because He loves me. He wants only the best for me. And His plan is absolutly perfect for me.. And it's just been extremely hard just hearing that yet again that my plans aren't what God's plans are.



And It was also really difficult because I was finally at complete peace about going to Brasil. And I honestly felt completely ready to go to Brasil on Friday.



We'll will have to wait and see what God has planned for us here in North America. . . I am still at a point of shock. And it hasn't settled in that I am not going quite yet.



God is good, that's all that really matters.

No comments: