Friday, October 17, 2008

God is good.

Jesus Christ's perfectness is completly astounding. He never ceases to amaze me. He comes at the absolute right moments. He comforts us in a way that theres no doubt that He's truly here with us. And He is good and just. I am honored to be serving such an awesome, mighty and compassionate God. His mercy and grace have been showered and poured on me countless amounts of time. Worthy not even to be a slave in His kingdom. God has made me His own daughter. And all my imperfections are made perfect in Christ Jesus. Nothing can even start to compare to Jesus. He's already won the war, therefore all other battles will eventually lead to victory. Some may be lost, some may be won. But in the the end Jesus Christ is the victor over EVERYTHING. I am proud to be Jesus' daughter. And as His loving daughter I claim that my holy Father loves me, and has an absolute perfect plan for me.

Your will be done LORD Jesus. Not mine.

No comments: