Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He's proud of me.

This entire week God has been telling me... screaming at me actually ... that He's proud of me. It was something for some reason, that I just wasn't ready to accept, and beleive. But throughout this entire week, it just kept coming up again, and again. And He was so believeable, but for some reason it didn't seem like I could really truly believe Him.
Yesterday I was able to go home for some Thanksgiving supper. It was amazing. In our family, we have this tradition that we go around the room and everyone says what they're thankful for. People went around the room, and said what they were thankful for. And numerious people in my family said that they were SOOO proud of me for what I was doing this up coming year, and how I was willing to give up a year. And it was obvious that this really meant something special to me. I don't know what it was, but it really, really hit down deep. And it made me excited. I am excited what God is doing in my family. How I can already tell that He's changing their hearts. They're starting to understand what I am doing. And I am going to be continuing to pray for my family. God wants them, I know it.
I want this year to be a starting point for my family to notice that there's something different about me. And that diffrence is Jesus. And that they'll notice that difference and want to know more, and be more open to learning more. Because they see the positive transformation in my life, and they'll want that as well.
My family this weekend said that they were proud of me. My friends are proud of me. Jesus Himself is proud of me.
How much better could life get?

No comments: