Monday, December 12, 2011

Twelve Day Christmas Prayer Challenge

Day One: Partridge in a Pear Tree. The tree is Jesus.
Objective: Focus on Him and see Him in others around you.

Reflection: God, I see you all around me. I struggle with this, but I truly do see you working all around me. I pray that You will continue to open my eyes to the things around me, and to the things that You're doing. Open my heart as well, to the magnificent thoughts You have of me. Open my ears to hear what those around me need prayer for, and also to listen to give praise and thanks alongside my fellow believers. I want to stay focused on You this Christmas season, and I want You to be the centre of all my days. Jesus You are the tree, which root's run deep. I long to be a branch in your divine plan Lord. A branch that produce wonderful fruit for Your name, that is my greatest desire. You are with me, I believe that, every single step of the way. I truly see you within others around me. Their smiles, their words of encouragement, I see you in them, and I receive what they have to say. As I set my mind upon You, I pray that You will be glorified in my life and I will be able to see your glory shine through me and the people around me. I love you Lord.


No comments: