Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Twelve Day Christmas Prayer Challenge [3]

Day Three: Three French Hens. Stand for Faith, Hope & Love.
Objective: Pray for more of it in your life and pray to show it to others around you.

Reflection: Hope, a four letter word, that has been a very hard concept for me to grasp today. Love another four letter word that I feel that I know how to give freely, but receiving is another story. Faith a word that describes the root of my being. Meditating on these three words today has been good. I've needed a focus of where my thoughts are lately and this prayer challenge has been good. It's been a way to keep focused on God for me, instead of just trying to take on an overwhelming amount of God at a time. Still need to do a lot of praying and meditating on these words. But It's coming. My hope is in the Lord, I love the Lord and my faith is rooted in the Lord.

No comments: