Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where you end I begin.

"Where you end Nikita, I begin."

This is what I've been hearing from God A LOT lately; and I've found it QUITE true.

This whole India situation has been BEYOND CRAZY! Pushing the limits of my faith; where my EVERYTHING needs to be centered on the basis that I TRUST the Lord; and I BELIEVE that this is His will for my life.

I've finally come the the realization which gets sums up in John 3:30 "HE MUST INCREASE, BUT I MUST DECREASE."

In times where I feel like I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do in the middle of India by myself, to times where I think that I can't bare the fact that I'll be LEAVING my friends again. Mostly the times where there's nothing of me that keeps me going. That's when God steps in and holds me tight; telling me THIS is the time where I NEED to push past what people are telling me, that I NEED to continue to put all my trust in Him, I NEED to walk with confidence that the Lord is in control and most importantly that He's STRONG ENOUGH to get me through ANY situation.

That still whisper is what I hear "Where you end Nikita, that is where I begin." It is now my prayer from this day forward; that where I end and where He begins has no definite line. That God's FLAWLESS qualities will be in my life everyday in every moment. That I will continue to decrease so that Christ may be glorified in my life. That my thoughts and His thoughts, my plans and His plans, and above all my actions and His actions are aligned.

May my life be lived for the GLORIFICATION of Christ!

No comments: