Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Your Grace is Enough.

Do we make plans and then ask God to prefect them?
Or do we ask God to direct our paths, direct our thoughts, actions and way of living?
Do we ask God in all His perfection what our next move should be?
Our omniscient God, does He take a back row when it comes to our life plans?

It's time that I take step back. It's time that I allow God and His flawless qualities to actually be put to use in my life. It's time that get back onto the path that God has set before me.

I don't get a say; I don't get to choose where He takes me; I don't get to make a request; I don't get to know where He will lead me; and I don't get to back out when times get rough.

I do get assurance, I do get my Creator choosing a perfect path for me, I do get a God that knows my deepest heart's desires; I do get a loving Father guiding His precious child's footsteps; I do get grace when it's needed, I do get strength for anything He brings towards me, and I do get a friendship that is worth every moment.

He's made it quite clear, it's written it out in plain English that this is what I need to do. That without doing this I'm not equip to go to India, I'm not ready to surrender my entire life. What I need to do today is trust. Trust that God is mighty to save, and trust that He's got my back. Trust in His timing and trust that His grace is enough.

As I get closer and closer to God; I'm getting closer and closer to what He has in store for me. Right now it's India. Right now it's the children that He's lost.

His grace is enough; and it's my prayer today that I will never forget that.

2 comments:

Stacy Kaye said...

Love you! You're amazing! Keep trusting girl!

Becky said...

Great stuff, Nikita! Loved having coffee with you on Friday, and the ladies were praying for you Sat. morning! I am looking forward to reading about your grand Indian adventure. Love you!