Sunday, November 16, 2008

BAPTIZED!!!

I got baptized yesterday!!! And it just feels absolutly incredible!!!!

It was more that just baptism. It was God confirming what He's been drilling into my head and heart over and over again these past few months. Just that He's proud of me...

He brought several people today to continually remind me how proud they were of me. And it was EXACTLY what I needed. And it was just incredible to see how many people were there to support me. And just how many people truly cared about me. It was amazing to see how many people were in this together with me on my journey. And just stories of people that have been praying for me for years.. that I had no idea were.

This week I've never felt more alone in my entire life. And yesterday was just an incredible reminder how I am not in this alone, and how I have a HUGE support system. And even though I don't nesessarily realize how much support I have. It's there. It's there abundantly. And I praise God for that. It's always been something that I've struggled with. Not having support that I needed at home and stuff about Spiritual matters with my family being non-believers. But yesterday I realized how loved I really am, and how much people truly care about me.

God continues to amaze me, and He continues to show me how much He loves me, and how proud He is of me. God is good, and I know as I have taken this next step to following Him things are going to get better. I am just ready to pursue the next step now. I'm just ready for more of God!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Okay, I know with out a doubt that God is pleased with you!