Friday, October 19, 2012

Words.

God take these words and remove them from me. Replace these words, these wounds. Break these strongholds. Take them away, wash me white again, cover me in Your blood. 

Pain, emptiness, misunderstanding, hurt, rejection, delusion, distrust, wounds, hatred, disunity, frustration, brokenness, lies, heartache, death, mistakes, cuts, confusion, terror, anxiety, depression, loneliness, worry, scars, damage, tears. 

Fill in the gaps and my cracks with these words. Place me on the foundations of these. Allow the truth of these words seep through my soul. That I will not just hear these words, but they will be believed in my heart. Satisfy my thirst with these words. Make them my everything. 

Wholeness, love, trust, unity, awakening, peace, affection, direction, purpose, understanding, kindness, renewal, strength, witness, recovery, victory, adoration, majesty, devotion, friendship, reconciliation, covenant, safety, revival, strong tower, holy, child of God, promise, rescue, courage, complete. 

Promise me that You'll continually speak them over me for eternity.