Sunday, July 3, 2011

One Year

A year ago today my life was changed forever. It was one of those moments that define you, that put your true character to the test. I was in what the world would consider an accident. But today one year after the event I am able to say that this was no accident, it was an event that happened under complete control of the hands of God.

Today I am looking past the pain that I feel. The emotional impact the accident had on me and going to the Source and simply saying thank-you for Your grace and mercy and thank-you for Your unending love.

My life truly did change a year ago, when once again a storm was brought into my life and God was there calling to me: I am your shelter the One you can take refuge in.

1 comment:

Stacy Kaye said...

Nikita, I love you. I love that you have chosen to put your hand in our Father's and trust Him, even in your pain. You always continue to amaze me my girl. God must be so proud of you and so thrilled with the life you are choosing to live. Nothing but hugs going out to you my friend.