Monday, November 9, 2009

What He deserves.

My heart beats for only the Lord. My thoughts are focused on Him alone. My hands move in His name. My words are spoken in reverence to an almighty God. My actions are centered on the will of God. My prayers exalt Jesus' name. My attitude distinguishes me as a Christian. Everything that I am strives for the exclusive glorification of Christ.

This is my prayer today. That the above statements would become true; and no matter what is happening in my life; I pray that my life, my EVERYTHING, would be in total exultation of a perfect God. That I'd devote myself to what I believe in even when things are tough. That I would live my life in worship to a God to who deserves nothing less.

After writing this I realize yet again what a magnificent God we serve. How radiant is His love in my life, how marvelous is His influence that reaches me at every single moment. I'm realizing how entwined I am and how far I am leaning onto God... and I adore Him for that.

"O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

1 comment:

Becky said...

This morning for devotions the verse from Joshua 1:9 was on my page. No matter how much I know about the evils in the world, no matter how often I feel Satan trying to destroy the good around me, this I do know - Christ has called me to be strong and take courage for He is with me! Same for you, Nikita! I can tell you truly believe that by the posts you write. Love you, and praying that you continue to bless those around you!