Sunday, August 2, 2009

My road to India.

God is a CRAZY guy!!

He knows the desires of my heart; and knows how badly I want to serve Him in India. He'll take me there when I'm ready. He'll get all the finances in when it's the perfect timing. He's preparing my heart right now; I know that. He's moving within me right now.

He's doing something. So while I'm here I'm committed to serving Him fully. And fulfilling His will in my life. I know that I have this time at home for a reason; at first it was quite discouraging being here still and it being August. But I know I'm not running off of my time; it's God's timing.

I've been pouring myself into Him daily; and I'm completely confident that I am where I am because He wants me here. It's hard, not going to lie. I want to be serving Him on the streets of India with children. But I have been called for this moment of time to the people of Abbotsford. So I got to trust Him, and He's being doing AMAZING things around me here. It's actually CRAZY!! He's opened my eyes to the mission field here and the need here.

I am first of all His servant. He is my master. So where He leads me I will follow.

1 comment:

Ange said...

You take my breath away Beauty. Your faith encourages my heart. I love LOVE you!