Friday, January 2, 2009

The Lord is near to all who call on Him...
Psalm 145:18
Lord I trust your leading
I obey your comands
I hear your calling
I long for your voice
I see you here
I've never felt You so near
Guide my footsteps
That lead to salvation
Here we stand
Hand and Hand
Through highs and lows
I'll make it through
Because I have You
I hear you Lord
I feel you Lord
And this is how we'll stay.
May Your unfailing love be my comfort,
according to your promise to your servant.
Psalm 119:76

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is a great verse to have brazen into your memory, and tatooed onto your heart. Hey, I would love to hear how you decided to: go to YWAM, why you picked the one you did, and how long you'll be gone for! Post it! Oh, and eventhough you'll be out & about, make sure you keep posting on your blog. It keeps us intouch even though we are miles away with different responsibilities. Love praying for you and seeing how God works. Will miss you!!