Thursday, May 8, 2014

Not your average love story.

 Dearest ED.

I love you. You consume me. You are in my every thought and every breath I breathe you are right there reminding me of your presence. You offer up a fragrance in which it annihilates all rational thinking and makes me putty in your hands; ready to do your every beck and call.

Fulfillment, relief and understanding you give me in abundance. As are you abounding in comfort.

ED you were there when no one else understood. Friends left and family stopped caring, but you remained faithful to me. Like a loyal friend you’ve been there for me always, never once turning your back. You never ask questions, never expect too much, and never went around talking bad about me.  

ED you’ve boosted my self-confidence. You’ve helped me gain acceptance with my peers and you’ve aided me making peace with my family.

ED you give me the silent nod of approval. You’re my invisible blanket of comfort in all of life’s toughest situations.

The gratification that I receive in listening to exactly what you say makes me feel accomplished and fulfilled in a sea full of days of emptiness, discontentment and death. You offer me plenty in return for me only following a few instructions.

You’ve been reliable and constant in a world that is unsteady and changing, so I can cling to something steadfast.


XOXO,
Anonymous

No comments: